BrandVue Design was started by Jeff Tara as a freelance initiative to offer brand development services that help people like you achieve your vision for your company. Today, with over fourteen years of experience developing local, national and international brands, BrandVue has become Jeff's creative launch pad to share his design insights with new and existing clients, helping them build stronger brands.
We now consist of a network of professionals offering a wider range of capabilities. Whatever your need, we are capable of it, and we will strive to provide you with the best solution possible.
A few questions for Jeff:
• What makes a great brand?: A hot branding iron and a steady hand.
• What are your hobbies?: Ice hockey, home improvement, water skiing, and a million fun activities that revolve around family life with young kids.
• What are your favorite brands?: Dinosaur BBQ, Genny Light, Labatt Blue Light, Buffalo Sabres, Coca-Cola, DeWalt, and Disney.
• What is something people don't know about you?: I was on ESPN's Sportcenter - ask me about it!
An effective, compelling brand identity touches every aspect of your organization and its offerings. It makes your products easier to sell, easier to buy, and easier to build positive brand equity in over time.
Answer YES to any of the questions below, and we should definitely talk:
• Is your business in need of an identity or an update to your current look?
• Do your products need a package design, or a design system to clearly communicate to your target audience?
• Do you get the feeling your products or services aren't performing to their potential in the market?
• Are there new competitors, or changes in your marketplace that are affecting your brand?
• Do you need to develop some killer collateral pieces or other business communications?
"Jeff’s creative leadership has allowed us to establish business with several major consumer retailers within the houseware market. His ability to produce high quality work within a fast paced environment has allowed us to capitalize on significant opportunities that are fueling the company’s growth. He is consistent, reliable and very honest. Everyone in the company loves working with Jeff… he is a valuable asset to our business."
– Eric Wangler, President, Jaccard Corporation
"It has been a pleasure working with Jeff. His professionalism and attention to detail are superior. Jeff's creativity never ceases to amaze me as well as the team. The results he has delivered regarding the Unity Health Foundation creative projects have been right on. Jeff takes a concept, runs with it, and develops the most beautiful pieces of collateral - all within the specified timeframes."
– Kate Bruni, Manager, Foundation Operations & Events at Unity Health System
"I find BrandVue Design an amazing organization to work with. The quality and response time can't be beat. I appreciate the attention to detail and meticulous design process. The end product is creative and professional and something I'm proud to hand our customers. I'm extremely happy and would recommend BrandVue to anyone!"
– Rachel Mazur, CEO, DASCO Home Medical Supply
"Working with Jeff at BrandVue Design was a very positive experience for us. He provided several design options, all of which were great, so it made it hard to choose! He has awesome knowledge about design and printing, and really made the whole process easy and seamless for us. We LOVE our new folders and brochures, and have been getting compliments on them left and right. Thank you BrandVue!"
– Heather McCarthy, McCarthy Tents & Events
"We worked together and I got an amazing end product. I love my logo and have received many compliments on it. Also my menu is perfect. You helped me with my changes and were very accommodating to my needs. I would recommend you to everyone . You're a hard working great guy, with great values and a good head on your shoulders. Thanks again."
– Bonnie Camarella, Owner, Salads Etc.
"Jeff was tasked with branding our company from the ground up, a daunting endeavor. Two owners, who although think alike, were so excited, we consistently challenged Jeff with various ideas and direction. We demanded a bold, unique, modern and edgy brand to set ourselves apart from the competition. What was our reaction to Jeff's initial draft? Well, let's just say it was profane and as bold as his creation. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased with Jeff's work. "
– Keith Beach, Lead Pitching Instructor, Black & White Baseball
© BrandVue Design 2017